We are Luman
We make filters & lubricants
Luman Group is a IATF-16949:2016 certified manufacturer of filters, automotive components & lubricants for all major vehicle brands. With it's corporate office in Delhi, Luman manufactures various products from 4 different locations Pan India.
Luman was founded in 1978 by Avtar Singh Sethi, the firm's principal investor, with over 34 years of experience in the automotive industry. Mr. Sethi's passion for the automotive industry started with lighting and electrical components and diversified to engine induction air filtration systems. Under his leadership by 1990, Luman had become the largest exporter of automotive headlamps and subsequently diversified into the Indian domestic marketplace.
With knowledge, expertise and a strong team Mr Sethi soon added strategic product range and large production facilities to expand Luman's footprint, making Luman India's leading auto component brand.
Our Vision & Mission
To be amongst the most trusted companies manufacturing automobiles components with a view to make a global brand
- 1) Be a customer obsessed company - customer first 24/7
- 2) To be the most profitable tyre company in India - deliver enhanced value to all stakeholders - owners / customers and vendors - making it a win for all
- 3) Lead with premium and new products through technological edge
- 4) Enhance global presence through acquisitions / Jv / strategic partnerships
- 5) Be a socially responsible corporate citizen
- 6) Be a learning and innovative organisation with a motivated team
Products / Solutions
The Value Proposition
Growing Consistently @ 15-20% Per Annum
Export to 10
It’s a Debt
Range of Products
Providing Efficient Customer
Support, Quality Goods
Segments we cater to
How to associate with us
B2C or E-commerce
18700+ Mechanics Garage Network
Association & Joint Ventures
LUMAN Group, a leading Indian manufacturer of filters, automotive components, and lubricants for all major vehicle brands confederates with M Filter, the biggest OEM-filter manufacturer of the Nordic countries. These two will be serving the European OEM and aftermarket customers for automotive filtration products like oil filters, hydraulic filters, and fuel filters through this commendable joint venture.
Hengst - Luman
The Joint Venture - Hengst-Luman India Pvt Ltd has also opened it's first plant in New Delhi, India to cater to OE customers. In 2015, Luman Group announced it's Joint-Venture with Hengst SE & Co, KG of Germany making it one of the very few Indian Filtration products manufacturing companies having a JV with a world-class Filter manufacturer". Hengst is an OE Filtration Solutions Manufacturer to various automotive giants such as Mercedes-Benz, Daimler , Audi , BMW, GM and others.
CSR & Sustainability
Protecting the environment
Luman is a responsible corporate and giving back to the community is central to the culture of Company.
1. Luman is committed on a global basis, to safe, efficient and environmentally sound business practices and operations.
2. Luman is committed to protect the safety of our employees, customers and others around them to maintain a healthy environment.
3. We follow our moral and ethical belief of doing the right thing in all circumstances, even if no one is watching.